Check out the International Scholarship and Financial Aid given by the (JBU) John Brown University in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023 if you wish to be directed to professional achievement with practical experiences and demanding academics.
International undergraduate students who have been accepted and enrolled at John Brown University (JBU) are the only recipients of the international scholarships and financial aid. The entrance application will serve as the basis for selection. Awards are often used to cover educational expenses like tuition.
Private, interreligious, Christian John Brown University (JBU) is located in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. It was established in 1919, and it presently holds the 10th spot among regional universities in the South. JBU is a pioneer in Christian higher education, offering a solid academic, spiritual, and professional basis for vocations that have a global effect.
- Georgian College Awards, Canada 2022-2023
- Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships-2023
- KPMG Latest Internships, Canada 2023
- Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship, UK 2023
- UAE University Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- UM Latest Multiple Scholarships, Canada 2023
- KSU Undergraduate Scholarship, USA 2023
Why did you decide to attend John Brown University (JBU)?
The top university in Arkansas is John Brown University (JBU). It seeks to provide a Christ-centered education that equips individuals with the knowledge, skills, and values necessary to respect God and serve others.
More About John Brown University (JBU)
In Siloam Springs, Arkansas, John Brown University (JBU) is a private, interdenominational Christian institution of higher learning. JBU, which opened its doors in 1919, now has 2,343 students enrolled in its conventional undergraduate, graduate, online, and concurrent education programmes from 33 states and 45 countries.
Since the institution’s founding in 1919, the 200-acre (0.81 km2) main campus in northwest Arkansas has served as its location. As of the 2021–2022 academic year, JBU has 2,343 students, 1,228 of whom are undergraduates living on campus. 818 of them live on campus. A classroom building in Rogers, Arkansas, and a Counseling Education Center comprising classrooms, offices, and a Community Counseling Clinic in Little Rock are two more off-campus facilities for the institution.
John Brown University (JBU) Graduate School has 483 students and grants 16 graduate degrees in fields like business, education, counselling, and cybersecurity.
JBU competes in the Sooner Athletic Conference and holds Higher Learning Commission accreditation. The university’s programmes have received specific accreditation from the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), American Council for Construction Education (ACCE), Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), and Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) (CCNE).
JBU Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: John Brown University (JBU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing. However, students must check the application deadlines for their respective study programmes. Orientation will commence on 14th August 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All international candidates are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate programme offered at John Brown University (JBU).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum of ACT 20+, SAT 1020+, or CLT 66+.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can apply online for admission via the university portal. All eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following supporting documents:
- Official high school and college transcript.
- Copy of passport.
- An academic reference.
- International Student Financial Information Form.
- Sponsor Statement of Financial Support.
- Bank statements in the sponsor’s name.
- Visa Information Form.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to submit an ACT/SAT/CLT/IELTS/TOEFL score at the time of admission in substitute for the unavailability of a six-semester transcript from a high school that is accredited in the U.S.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5 or higher.
- TOEFL IBT – 80 or higher.
The students who John Brown University (JBU) will successfully select will be provided scholarships towards the cost of the undergraduate study programme.