Continue your studies in the United States. There’s good news! The scholarship programme for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is now open. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully financed undergraduate scholarship available to students from the United States. This scholarship offers up to $40,000 a year, as well as college planning assistance, continuous mentoring, and the opportunity to network with other Cooke Scholars.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
The Cooke College Scholarship Program is an undergraduate scholarship programme for high-achieving high school graduates with financial need who seek to attend and graduate from one of the country’s top four-year colleges and universities.
The Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is the nation’s largest undergraduate scholarship programme for high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend the best four-year colleges and universities in the country. Cooke Scholars get thorough educational counselling, significant cohort-based programming, graduate school financing, as well as a strong network of over 2,800 fellow Cooke Scholars and alumni, in addition to the monetary award.
Each award is designed to cover a substantial portion of a student’s educational expenses, such as tuition, living expenses, books, and necessary fees. Individual awards differ depending on the cost of tuition as well as any other grants or scholarships he or she may be eligible for.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Up to $40,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- Ability to pursue any area of study
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to college and maximize the college student experience
Eligibility Criteria for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship
To qualify for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Senior standing: Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2022.
- Fall College Enrollment: Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2022.
- GPA: Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Income: Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $35,000.
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation reviews each College Scholarship Program application individually with the assistance of a committee of educational professionals from across the nation. The criteria used in the selection process are:
- Academic ability and achievement: Maintains a strong academic record and receives outstanding recommendations from teachers, shows a desire to be challenged, and demonstrates enthusiasm for learning. Eligible applicants must have a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5.
- Leadership: Motivates others, takes initiative, and contributes positively to the community.
- Persistence: Exhibits determination when faced with obstacles, goal-oriented, and confronts challenges with an ability to adapt to change.
- Unmet financial need: We consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $35,000.
How to Apply for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship:
- Apply online on official website.
To know more about Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship, please visit Official Website.