For the academic year 2022-2023, the ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students is open to international students from all over the world who are interested in pursuing master’s studies at Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands. The ISS Scholarship Fund for excellent Students pays about 40% of the tuition.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
The majority of students at ISS are supported by a partial or full scholarship. They have collated all available scholarships per country and built a scholarship database to assist you in finding adequate funding for your studies. When you select your nation of origin, a selection of funding opportunities will appear.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is made up of seven schools, two institutes, and a university college, all of which have their own administrative structures. The International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) developed this fund to help outstanding students who do not have access to other forms of financial aid.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Master of Arts in Development Studies. For more information click here.
- Program Period: 16 months
- Deadline: June 15, 2022
ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students covers 40% of the tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students
To be eligible for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You wish to enroll in the Master of Arts in Development Studies at ISS;
- You have a letter of admission from ISS;
- You have relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class) and a strong motivation to study at ISS, or;
- You are a recent graduate with a first class degree in one of the social sciences and a strong motivation to study at ISS.
How to Apply for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students:
- Email your request to the ISS student office ([email protected])
- Explain shortly the reason why a fee reduction will enlarge your opportunity to study at ISS:
- A Motivation Statement (one page) – Explaining the reason you should be the beneficiary of this fund.
- Detailed financial information (including supporting bank statements) to prove your ability to support yourself for the remaining tuition fee, living expenses and health insurance.
Note: The decisions on allocation of the scholarship are taken on an ongoing basis. Students selected for the scholarship bursaries will be informed by the student office.
To apply and know more about ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students, please visit the Official Website.