Scholarships for the Islamic University of Madinah in 2022 are presently open. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process in this article.
International students can apply for the Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2022-2023, which is completely financed. This scholarship is only available for undergraduate or master’s degree programmes. This scholarship will include a monthly stipend, free furnished housing, and high-quality medical treatment.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- Queen Elizabeth Latest Scholarships-2022
- Latest Masters & PhD MOFCOM Scholarship, China, 2022
- Neufert-Foundation Masters Scholarships, Germany, 2022
Saudi Arabia’s government established the Islamic University of Madinah in the Islamic holy city of Medina by royal order in 1961. Although Indiana University offers a wide range of degree programmes, fully financed scholarships are only available for basic science courses. Muslim students can apply for scholarships. Scholarships for international students in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabian scholarships are available. Undergraduate scholarships are available.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Islamic University Madinah
- Study in: Saudi Arabia
- Program Period: Varies according to selected program.
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Courses Offered:
Following bachelor courses are available under this scholarship:
- Mechanical Engineering
- ChemistryFollowing masters courses are available under this scholarship:
- Renewable Energy
- Engineering and Technology Management
- Mechatronics & Robotics
Islamic University Madinah Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- A free plane ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- A monthly allowance.
- An extra allowance for students who achieve the grade of excellence.
- Free furnished accommodation, for non-married students.
- The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee.
- Quality healthcare at the university hospital.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips.
- Use of the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.
Eligibility Criteria for Islamic University Madinah Scholarship
To qualify for Islamic University Madinah Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Applicants must be international (Muslim) Male of good conduct
- Students must hold high school education (12 years) education or equivalent to the education for undergraduate requirements
- Applicants must hold bachelor degrees or 16-year education at the time of Master’s degree applications with 3.75 out of 5.
- Should be in good physical and medical health
- Applicants must be the age of 17 to 25 years old for Undergraduate degrees.
- Students must be interested to complete his bachelor’s degrees and abide the rules and regulations of the university.
- Language Test for Master: The applicant from Gulf Countries must obtain a minimum score of (65)in the Post-Graduate General Aptitude Test (QIYAS)and should not have been more than five years since obtaining the degree. The applicant from outside Saudi Arabia must obtain a minimum score of (130) in the GRE test (quantitative part) and not have been more than two years since obtaining the degree. The applicant must obtain a minimum score of 450 in TOEFL-PBT or its equivalent and not have been more than two years since obtaining the degree. The Faculty Council has the right to exempt from this condition.
How to Apply for Islamic University Madinah Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to Islamic University Madinah Scholarship:
(2) Following documents are required to be uploaded:
- Educational Documents (Results card, Degrees)
- Birth Certificate or (ID Card)
- Passport (if applicable)
- Testimony of Conduct (Character Certificate)
- Medical Report
- Recommendation letter (From school or Any Islamic institution, or any individual personal).
- The applicant must attach all documents in Arabic or English language
(3) In case of an applicant being granted admission, the accepted student must bring his original documents, attested by the Saudi Embassy. If there is no Saudi Embassy in his country, he should have his documents attested by an authority recognized by the university.
To know more about Islamic University Madinah Scholarship, please visit Official Website.