Pursue your studies in the United States. There’s good news! The Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship at INSEAD is presently accepting applications. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
For international students, the INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship is a fully financed MBA scholarship. This scholarship covers up to €20,000 in tuition fees.
- RMUTT E-Cube –I Undergraduate / Postgraduate Scholarships | Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi | Thailand | 2022-2023
- University of Central Oklahoma | Freshman Merit Global Undergraduate Scholarships | USA | 2022-2023
- International TUM Asia Academic Distinction Master Scholarships | Technical University of Munich Asia | Singapore | 2022-2023
- UiTM Endowment International Undergraduate Scholarships | Universiti Teknologi MARA | Malaysia | 2022-2023
- Mischon de Reya Scholarships | Queen Mary University of London | UK | 2022-2023
For the school year 2022, international students can pursue for the INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship. The Foundation provides students with full scholarships that span the term of their study.
This endowed fund awards one scholarship per year, in perpetuity, to deserving candidates from Arab countries in the Middle East who are devoted to a career in the region.
The Jacques Nasser Scholarship Fund for Leadership at INSEAD was created in 2004 with the generous support Jacques Nasser, Former CEO of the Ford Motor Company.scholarship wishes to encourage and support students who aspire to return to the Middle East after the MBA programme and become leaders in the region.
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): INSEAD
- Study in: San Francisco, North America
- Deadline: April 2022 / June 2022
for more information click here.
5 periods (every period is 2 months).
For more information click here.
INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- tuition fees (up to €20,000).
opportunity doesn’t cover:
- Personal travel
- insurance Visa costs
- Personal expenditures
Eligibility Criteria for INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship
To qualify for INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN,TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS.
- Candidates who are citizens of an Arab country in the Middle East (including Egypt) or whose parents are/were citizens of one of these countries.
- all applicants are required to take a GMAT test for a score at or above the 70th-75th percentile for both the quantitative and verbal sections of the GMAT.
- Ability to Contribute to the INSEAD Experience.
- importance of an international outlook and the ability to work effectively in multiple cultures.
- Participants typically have an average of five years of working experience (ranging between two to ten years).
- has completed his bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply for INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship:
- Apply on the official website and make an account from here
- Apply for the online application from here.
For more information click here.
To apply and know more about INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship, please visit Official Website.