In London, continue your studies. There’s good news! A PhD scholarship at Imperial College London is presently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for the Imperial College London PhD Scholarship 2022, which is completely financed. Each year, up to ten fully financed scholarships are awarded. This scholarship provides both tuition and a £21,400 tax-free grant toward living expenses each year.
- A*STAR PhD Graduate Awards, Singapore-2022
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award-2022
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Copenhagen University Scholarship, Denmark-2022
You must have acquired (or be on your way to obtaining) a First Class Honors Master’s degree (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another area of engineering, or a related science to be eligible for the Imperial College London PhD Scholarship. In order to do so, Imperial College London welcomes a diverse range of renowned academicians from throughout the world.
Imperial is one of the universities in the UK with the highest number of international students. It also provides scholarships to international students. The Department of Chemical Engineering offers a number of scholarships. These are highly competitive scholarship awards awarded to students that stand out from the crowd.
Imperial College London is a public research institution in London, officially known as the Imperial College of Science, Technology, and Medicine. The Royal Albert Hall, Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, and various Royal Colleges were all part of Prince Albert’s idea for a cultural district. Imperial College was founded by royal licence in 1907, bringing together the Royal College of Science, the Royal School of Mines, and the City and Guilds of London Institute. Imperial College School of Medicine was founded in 1988 when St Mary’s Hospital Medical School merged with Imperial College. The Imperial College Business School was founded in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
Science, technology, medicine, and business are the only subjects covered at the college. The main campus is in South Kensington, and there is also a White City innovation campus. Teaching hospitals are also available around London, as well as a research field station at Silwood Park. Previously a member of the University of London, the institution became independent on its centennial. With more than 59 percent of students from outside the UK and 140 nations represented on campus, Imperial boasts a big international community.
14 Nobel Laureates, 3 Fields Medalists, 2 Breakthrough Prize winners, 1 Turing Award winner, 74 Fellows of the Royal Society, 87 Fellows of the Royal Academy of Engineering, and 85 Fellows of the Academy of Medical Sciences are among the students, employees, and researchers.
Imperial College Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): Imperial College London
- Study in: UK
- Course Offered: Chemical Engineering
- Program Period: 42 months
- Deadline: Round 1: October 31, 2022 / Round 2: January 31, 2022 (Annual)
Imperial College Scholarship Coverage
Imperial College London PhD Scholarships are open to all applicants regardless of their fee status, and cover both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £21,400.
Eligibility Criteria for Imperial College London PhD Scholarship
To be eligible for Imperial College London PhD Scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Further, they should apply and obtain a place of an offer in ICL, Department of Chemical Engineering.
- You are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honors degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science.
- Also, they should abide by the minimum score for English Language Proficiency set by the institution.
How to Apply for Imperial College London PhD Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Imperial College London PhD Scholarship:
- Following documents are needed to be submitted:
- A personal statement to support your application, which should outline your research interest and experience.
- Full transcripts of your university studies to date.
- A copy of your English Language certificate.
- You will be asked to give the email addresses of the referees, which will trigger reference requests directly to the referees.
- The contact details of 2 referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee (for example your project supervisor or personal tutor).
- Please do not upload reference letters, as the references must come directly from the referees. References are confidential between the referee and the College.
- Please note that the e-mail addresses must be personal institutional addresses (university or company email addresses) rather than web mail addresses, as these are not acceptable.
- In order to be considered for the Chemical PhD Scholarships, you will need to submit an application for admission through the online admissions system from here.
To know more about Imperial College London PhD Scholarship, please visit Official Website.