Pursue your studies in the United States. There’s good news! Currently, the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship is open. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships, which are fully funded non-degree programmes. Full tuition, standard room and board, textbooks, a one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer, and a Professional Development allowance are all covered by this scholarship.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
International students from all around the world can apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships to study in the United States for the school year 2022-2023. The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for professionals who want to improve their management skills by exchanging knowledge and understanding about pressing issues in their home countries and the United States.
The Humphrey Program recruits young and mid-career professionals from specific countries for a year of non-degree graduate research, leadership development, and professional engagement with US colleagues.
The Humphrey Program aims to:
- Develop leaders whose knowledge and skills have been informed by exposure to American values, models and ideas–leaders who will have a multiplier effect on their societies;
- Establish and enhance long-lasting productive partnerships and relationships between U.S. citizens and individuals from other parts of the world;
- Increase U.S. citizens’ knowledge and understanding of international issues and of other cultures and societies.
- Expand and improve the range of international exchange and training programs
- Level of Study: Non-degree Program
- Institution(s): Participating USA Universities
- Study in: USA
- Number of Scholarships: 200 Fellowships
- Deadline: Before 1 October (annually)
The eligible program fields are:
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university.
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance.
- Accident and sickness coverage.
- Pre-academic English language training, if required.
- A book allowance.
- A one-time computer subsidy.
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events).
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
Eligibility Criteria Hubert Humphrey Fellowships
To be eligible for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships, applicant must have:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of eligible countries inSub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere.
- An undergraduate (first university) degree.
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience.
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- A record of public service in the community.
- English language ability.
Please contact the U.S. Embassy, Fulbright Commission or Public Affairs Section in your country of residence to learn about the specific requirements.
How to Apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships?
Please follow the following applications instructions to apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships:
- Choose the country that you are from . click
- Check the website of your country and send an email.
To apply and know more about Hubert Humphrey Fellowships, please visit the Official Website.