Pursue your education in Hong Kong. There’s good news! The Scholarship Program at HKBU, Hong Kong Baptist University is now open.
In this article, we will go through the benefits of the Hong Kong Baptist University International Postgraduate Scholarship Program as well as the application process in depth.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- Queen Elizabeth Latest Scholarships-2022
- Latest Masters & PhD MOFCOM Scholarship, China, 2022
International students can apply for the Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship, which is a fully financed scholarship. This scholarship is for master’s degree study. Hong Kong Baptist University’s International Postgraduate Scholarship covers the entire tuition fee as well as a HK$100,000 allowance (about US$12,800).
International students open in pursuing a master’s programme in Hong Kong can pursue for the new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS).
The HKBU School of Business currently offers the new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) programme. Students from all across the world compete for the studentships.
The IPS scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global project aimed at encouraging business leaders by bringing together highly talented and intellectually driven students from all over the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes. Despite their diverse backgrounds, these young leaders have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a desire to make a difference in the world.
About Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)
Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) is a Christian education-funded public tertiary liberal arts college. Hong Kong Baptist College was founded with the help of American Baptists, who provided the institution with running and construction finances as well as people in its early years. In 1983, it was designated as a public college.
It was renamed Hong Kong Baptist University in 1994, under the leadership of Dr. Daniel Tse Chi-wai, LLD, GBS, CBE, JP, who succeeded Dr. Lam Chi-fung as the University’s second president in 1971. Dr. Daniel Tse Chi-wai retired in 2001 after 30 years of service to the University, and Prof. Ng Ching-fai, GBS, was named the university’s third president. Prof. Albert Chan Sun-chi became the fourth president of HKBU in 2010. Prof. Roland Chin was named the fifth President of HKBU in 2015. Prof. Alexander Ping-kong Wai became the sixth President and Vice-Chancellor of HKBU on February 1, 2021.
For the College of International Education and the Hong Kong Baptist University Affiliated School Wong Kam Fai Secondary and Primary School, HKBU has five main campuses: Ho Sin Hang Campus (1966), Shaw Campus (1995), Baptist University Road Campus (1998), Kai Tak Campus (2005), and Shek Mun Campus (2006). The first three campuses are in Kowloon Tsai’s urban core, while the Kai Tak Campus is on Kwun Tong Road and the Shek Mun Campus is near Shek Mun station in the Shek Mun district of Sha Tin District.
The Beijing Normal University – Hong Kong Baptist University United International College (UIC) in Zhuhai, China, was founded in 2005 by the University. The college was the first postsecondary institution to be created as a result of a collaboration between a Mainland university and a Hong Kong university.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)
- Study in: Hong Kong
- Deadline: February to April 2022
- Courses Offered:
- Master of Accountancy.
- MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance.
- MSc in Applied Economics.
- MSc in Business Management.
- MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance
Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800)
Eligibility Criteria for Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programs from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period
How to Apply for Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship?
Please follow below important steps to avail this scholarship:
- Submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programs listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- No individual application for the IPS is required.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450.
To know more about Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship, please visit Official Website.