Continue your studies in the United States. There’s good news! The Harvard Academy Scholars Programs are presently accepting applications. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
For international students, the Harvard University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship. Postdoctoral research studies are eligible for this scholarship. Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will be paid a stipend of $67,000 each year.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
Four to six Academy Scholars are appointed each year for two-year terms. The Academy Scholars Program seeks out and supports excellent young scholars whose work combines disciplinary competence in the social sciences or law with a knowledge of the language, history, and culture of nations or regions outside than the United States or Canada.
Their scholarship could shed light on past or present domestic, comparative, or international challenges. Unless travelling for pre-approved research objectives, Academy Scholars are expected to stay in the Cambridge/Boston area for the duration of their appointments.
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral / PhD
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Law and social science
- Program Period: Three years
- Deadline: October, 2022
Harvard Academy Scholars Programs provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 67,000$.
- If selected before earning the PhD, the Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 31,000$ until awarded the PhD.
- This stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage.
- Some teaching is permitted but not required.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University Scholarship
To be eligible for Harvard University Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Recent PhD (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
- Those still pursuing a PhD should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying to become Academy Scholars. If you have completed a PhD program, the PhD completion date must be within three years of the October application deadline. For applicants applying for the October, 2022 deadline, you must have completed your PhD or equivalent after September 30, 2020.
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarship?
Please follow the following important steps to avail Harvard Academy Scholars Programs:
- Create a new account here.
- Fill your data.
- Following documents are required
- Cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including list of publications
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
- A copy of your PhD program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as PDF documents
To know more about Harvard University Scholarship, please visit Harvard Academy Scholars Website