Continue your education in Australia. There’s good news! Griffith University Scholarships are now accepting applications. We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for Griffith University Scholarships 2022-2023 to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate, or post doctorate studies at Griffith University. Many scholarships are available at Griffith University, some of which are fully financed and others which are partially funded.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
These scholarships are given to top-achieving international high school students who are applying to Griffith University for undergraduate studies.
Griffith University is an Australian public research university located in South East Queensland on the east coast. Griffith University was established in 1971 and opened its doors in 1975, offering Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD /Postdoctoral
- Institution: Griffith University
- Study in: Australia
- Course Offered: For information about Majors, click here
- Program Period: According to program selected
- Deadline: January 31, 2022 / June 03, 2022 / September 30, 2022
Griffith University Scholarships are of following types:
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship rewards exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University. This scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for exceptional students.
International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship
International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship rewards outstanding international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University. This scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees for outstanding students.
International Student Academic Merit Scholarship
International Student Academic Merit Scholarship rewards high achieving international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University. This scholarship covers 20% of tuition fees for high achieving students.
GELI Direct Entry Program (DEP) Scholarship
For outstanding Griffith English Language Institute Direct Entry Program students. The value of scholarship is $1,000.
Griffith International Scholarship for Griffith College Diploma to Degree (following completion of a Griffith College diploma)
For outstanding Griffith College diploma students. The value of scholarship is $3,000.
Griffith Research Scholarships
Support for your PhD or research degree at Griffith. Scholarships can cover tuition fees, living allowances, relocation and thesis allowances. For more information click here.
Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded to students of exceptional research potential undertaking HDR in Australia, to assist with general living costs. For more information click here.
CSIRO Postdoctoral Scholarships
The CSIRO’s postdoctoral fellowships provide PhD graduates with experience working alongside leaders in science and engineering. For more information click here.
CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships
The CSIRO’s postgraduate scholarships provide an opportunity to partner with them to complete your PhD studies and work alongside Australia’s leading research scientists and engineers in first-class facilities. For more information click here.
Eligibility Criteria for Griffith University Scholarships
To be eligible for Griffith University Scholarships, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2022.
How to Apply for Griffith University Scholarships?
Note: Provide a certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
To know more about Griffith University Scholarships, please visit Official Website.