PhD Scholarships in Gold-Based Drugs for the Effective Treatment of Ovarian Cancer in Australia are available for the academic year 2022-2023 at RMIT University.
Those students interested in developing new Gold-Based compounds as alternatives to current ovarian cancer chemotherapies.
- A*STAR PhD Graduate Awards, Singapore-2022
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award-2022
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Copenhagen University Scholarship, Denmark-2022
This financing opportunity is open to both international and domestic students. The Gold-Based scholarship will cover the cost of a three-year Gold-Based PhD programme at the Cancer, Ageing, and Vaccine Laboratory. To get the entire RMIT Scholarship, applicants must live in Australia.
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy. It is the 15th highest-ranked university in Australia and the 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education.
RMIT University is a great option. RMIT University is well-known for its excellence in education, research, and community engagement. Through the exploration of cultural spaces and resources, RMIT hopes to inspire and engage the audience in new ideas and perspectives. It’s one of the world’s most modern facilities.
More About RMIT University
RMIT University, or the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), is an Australian public research university.
RMIT was founded in 1887 by Francis Ormond as a night school teaching art, science, and technology lectures in response to Australia’s industrial revolution. It was a private college for over a century before combining with Phillip Institute of Technology in 1992 to become a public university. It is Australia’s largest dual-sector education institution, with over 95,000 students enrolled in higher and vocational education.
It is also one of Australia’s wealthiest universities, with an annual income of roughly A$1.5 billion. Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) has declared it a five-star institution, and it is ranked 15th in the world for art and design courses in the QS World University Rankings, making it the best art and design university in Australia and Oceania.
RMIT’s main campus is located on the northern edge of Melbourne’s historic Hoddle Grid in the city centre. It features two satellite campuses in the city’s northern districts of Brunswick and Bundoora, as well as a training facility on the RAAF Williams base in Point Cook’s western neighbourhood.
It also maintains a training facility at Bendigo Airport in the Victorian city of Bendigo, as well as a research facility near the Grampians National Park in Hamilton. It has two branch campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, as well as a training centre in Da Nang, Vietnam, and teaching partnerships in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, and Sri Lanka. In Europe, it has a research and collaboration centre in Barcelona, Spain.
Gold-Based Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Deadline: The Gold-Based Scholarship applications will close on 1st March 2022.
Eligibility For Gold-Based Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian and domestic national students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Gold-Based Scholarship PhD programme to study Gold-Based Drugs for the Effective Treatment of Ovarian Cancer can be undertaken at RMIT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a background in immunology or cancer biology, preferably cancer immunology and most preferably ovarian cancer.
How to Apply Gold-Based Scholarship
- How to Apply: Students must first submit admission applications via the application portal of the university. Students interested in applying for the Gold-Based Scholarship must mail the listed documents to Professor Magdalena Plebanski at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of interest
- Cover letter
- Academic qualifications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a relevant bachelor’s degree and honors or master’s.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
Gold-Based Scholarship Benefits
The students selected for this Gold-Based Scholarship will be awarded the full RMIT Scholarship to support their PhD study at RMIT.