The University of Tennessee Knoxville has announced the Global Ambassador Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to encourage ambitious overseas students to pursue bachelor’s degrees in the United States.
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- University of Auckland Scholarships, New Zealand, 2022
- Latest Yangzhou University Scholarships, China, 2022-23
- Latest Scholarship in University of Bologna, Italy, 2022
The Global Ambassador Scholarship honors overseas students who embody the Volunteer spirit and have an outstanding academic record as measured by their UT Converted and Weighted GPA.
The University of Tennessee is a public land-grant research university in Knoxville, founded in 1794. With 10 undergraduate colleges and eleven graduate institutions, it is the University of Tennessee system’s flagship campus. In its 2021 rankings, U.S. News & World Report ranks the University of Tennessee 52nd among public universities and tied for 112th among all national universities in the United States.
Why should you come to the University of Tennessee, Knoxville to study? On-campus residence and dining halls are available on the Knoxville campus. The Martin campus has over 150 student clubs and offers over 97 programs. They are role models in the fields of teaching, research, scholarship, creative activity, outreach, and involvement. It’s a world that’s been enriched by their thoughts, improved by their actions, and inspired by the Volunteer spirit of service and leadership.
More About University of Tennessee Knoxville
In Knoxville, Tennessee, the University of Tennessee is a public land-grant research university. It is the main site of the University of Tennessee system, with 10 undergraduate colleges and eleven graduate institutions, and was founded in 1794, two years before Tennessee became the 16th state. It has over 30,000 students from all 50 states as well as over 100 countries. It belongs to the category of “Doctoral Universities with a High Research Activity.”
Faculty and students benefit from UT’s ties to nearby Oak Ridge National Laboratory, which were established under UT President Andrew Holt and perpetuated under the UT–Battelle alliance. The Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy, the University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility, and the University of Tennessee Arboretum, which spans 250 acres (100 ha) of nearby Oak Ridge and is home to hundreds of native plant species, are all linked with the university. The Institution of Tennessee Medical Center, one of two Level I trauma facilities in East Tennessee, is a direct partner of the university.
The University of Tennessee has three presidential papers editing projects, making it the only university in the country to do so. Andrew Jackson, James K. Polk, and Andrew Johnson were all presidents of the United States, and their papers are housed at the university. Nine of its graduates have been named Rhodes Scholars, and one, James M. Buchanan, was awarded the Nobel Prize in Economics in 1986. UT is one of the country’s oldest public universities, as well as the first secular university west of the Continental Divide.
Global Ambassador Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: The University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $60,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Deadline: Applicants who apply after May 1, 2022, will not be considered for Global Ambassador Scholarship.
Eligibility For Global Ambassador Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Maintain full-time enrollment throughout each semester
- Commit to being a U.T. Global Ambassador and adhere to the program requirements
- Serve as an example of the Volunteer spirit as a positive peer resource for prospective international students
How to Apply Global Ambassador Scholarship
- How to Apply: All eligible international undergraduate students who apply for admission during their final year in high school will be considered for Global Ambassador scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach academic transcripts of all previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a GPA of 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) and good academic standing.
- Language Requirements: If a student’s native language is not English, they must demonstrate English proficiency unless they are a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident.
Global Ambassador Scholarship Benefits
|UT Converted & Weighted Core GPA||Annual Award||Four-Year Award Amount|