Don’t lose out on Facebook Fellowship opportunity to pursue a PhD with a fully financed scholarship from a world-renowned company.
In this article, we’ll go over the Facebook Fellowship Program in detail, including its benefits and how to apply. International students can apply for the Facebook Fellowship Program, which is a fully financed scholarship. This scholarship is only available for doctoral research. The scholarship covers tuition and fees for two years, as well as an annual stipend and conference travel expenses.
- A*STAR PhD Graduate Awards, Singapore-2022
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award-2022
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Copenhagen University Scholarship, Denmark-2022
Fellowships in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field are available. The fellowship winners will receive two years of tuition and fees, as well as an annual stipend and conference travel assistance.
The strength of the student’s research statement, published record, and letter of recommendation will be used to evaluate their applications. The Facebook Fellowship Program is designed to support and promote promising doctoral academics working on cutting-edge research in subjects related to computer science and engineering.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): Facebook
- Study in: An accredited university in any country
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: September 20, 2022 (Application will open on August 03, 2022)
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Future Technologies
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy Efficient Video
- Instagram/FB App Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking Applied Statistics
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
For more information on our topical areas of interest please visit the website here.
Facebook Fellowship Program provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- $42,000 grant (one-time payment during each academic year)
- Tuition and fees will be paid for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters)
- Up to $5,000 in conference travel support
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters to for the annual Fellowship Summit
- Tuition money will be paid directly to the school, the stipend will be sent directly to the fellow, unless otherwise specified. Stipends are taxable based on local law.
Eligibility Criteria for Facebook Fellowship Program
To be eligible for Facebook Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students work must be related to one or more relevant disciplines (see research areas above)
- Full-time PhD students who are currently involved in on-going research who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country
- Students must be enrolled during the academic year(s) the Fellowship is awarded
- First or second year PhD students who fit the criteria of a minority group that is under-represented* in the technology sector have the option of being evaluated for an Emerging Scholar Award.
- Applications will be evaluated based on the strength of the student’s research statement, publication record, and recommendation letters.
- Read the Terms and Conditions for the Facebook Fellowship program.
How to Apply for Facebook Fellowship Program?
Please follow the following steps to avail Facebook Fellowship Program:
(1) Keep up to date with the application page from HERE.
(2) All applicants will need to use their Facebook account to apply.
(3) Applications Must Include
- Resume or CV, with email, phone and mailing address, and applicable coursework noted
- 1-2 page research summary which clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award (reference the research areas)
- 2 letters of recommendation to be uploaded with your application. Please provide reference email addresses, and one reference must be from an academic adviser
(4) When you fill out the application, you will be asked to input an email address for your references. Your references will receive an email with a link to submit their letter. Please ensure that the contact information you enter for your references is accurate.
(5) The application will allow you to save or submit after entering information. You may go back and edit your application up to the due date.
To know more about Facebook Fellowship Program, please visit Official Website.