Dream Big RentLingo is happy to announce its Dream Big Scholarships in the USA awarded for the academic year 2022–2023 in recognition of the college-going spirits in students.
College students who intend to pursue higher education in any American university or college are eligible for Dream Big award. Students from abroad and domestically may both apply. The calibre of the scholarship application essay will be taken into consideration when choosing the winners. The Dream Big scholarship is worth $1,000, which the winners may use to cover any costs.
Dream Big RentLingo is an apartment finder—indeed, it’s more of an apartment finder than a traditional one because it employs neighbourhood experts, generally former property managers, to evaluate and rate properties. Two Stanford students who were fed up with the housing search had the concept for Dream Big RentLingo.
- LSBU Latest Scholarships, UK 2022-2023
- Silesian University Scholarships, Poland 2022-2023
- Innsbruck University Scholarships, Austria 2022-2023
- Meredith College Scholarships, USA 2022-2023
- Cameron Impact Scholarship, USA 2022-2023
- Tongarewa Scholarship, New Zealand 2022-2023
- Dundee University Scholarships, UK 2022-2023
- USF International Scholarships, USA 2023
When the company’s founders realised that finding fantastic apartments shouldn’t be so difficult, RentLingo was born. To produce the most helpful apartment guide for choosing the ideal apartment, RentLingo developed a reputable rating and reviewing system.
More About Dream Big RentLingo
We are the most reliable source for professional apartment reviews. Transparency in renting is a cause close to our hearts. We employ local specialists to evaluate each property in a market, as well as to give each property with a real-time rent rate and availability. We only display validated listings.
RentLingo.com supports the Dream Big Scholarship each year. Dream Big RentLingo claims to be the largest source of professional apartment reviews. While still in college, RentLingo.com’s founders launched their business! To ensure that prospective tenants are getting the real deal, the firm employs local experts to score and review rental properties.
Any college or university student who is presently enrolled and over the age of 18 may apply for the Dream Big award. International students are eligible for Dream Big scholarship as well.
To be considered for Dream Big prize, submit an essay describing your ideal career (750 words or less). Only the most recent application that you submit will be taken into consideration. Re-applications are accepted for the Dream Big scholarship every time it is available.
It is an essay contest, therefore applying early won’t boost your chances of winning. Give yourself plenty of time and write your essay to the highest standard possible. Using vivid descriptions and, of course, grammar and punctuation editing are part of this. Success to all writers!
Dream Big Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: RentLingo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Masters
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The nearest application deadline for this funding opportunity is 1st October 2022.
Eligibility For Dream Big Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All American, as well as international students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programme of choice can be applied for at an accredited university or college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be 18 years or older and students currently attending a college or university.
- The applicants can be international students who meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
How to Apply For Dream Big Scholarship
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission to an accredited American university or college via their application portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students must write a scholarship essay on – ‘What’s your dream job?’ in about 750 words or less.
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry requirements of the university or college they want to enter.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, etc., are commonly accepted across American educational institutions.
Dream Big Scholarship Benefits
The selected candidates will be awarded a cash amount of $1,000. The students can utilize this prize money to pay for living and other miscellaneous expenses incurred. The top three submissions will have the option to get career advice/coaching from RentLingo’s founders, Dan Laufer and Byron Singh.