Continue your education in the United Kingdom. There’s good news! The Denys Holland Scholarship is presently accepting applications. We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
For international students, the Denys Holland Scholarship 2022-2023 is a partially financed scholarship. This scholarship is open to students at University College London who are pursuing undergraduate studies. This three-year scholarship is worth £9,000 per year and is contingent on excellent academic success.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
The scholarship, named after Professor Denys Holland, is awarded on the basis of financial need, with applicants indicating their willingness to participate fully in UCL and Students Union extracurricular activities. This scholarship may be used in conjunction with other grants, bursaries, awards, or scholarships as long as the total annual support does not exceed the cost of tuition plus a reasonable amount for maintenance in any given year (as determined by UCL).
The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to assist undergraduate students from any nation who would not be able to study at UCL without the support of the scholarship and who can demonstrate their intention to participate fully in all of UCL’s and the Student Union’s activities.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University College London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list of courses below
- Program Period: Three years
- Deadline: July 02, 2022
- Architecture, construction and planning
- Arts and sciences
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Business and Management Studies
- Computer Sciences
- Economics, Politics and Social Sciences
- English and Comparative Literature
- Historical and Philosophical studies
- Languages and cultural studies
- Mathematics and statistics
- Medicine and Allied Subjects
- Physical Sciences
- Psychology and Language Sciences
Denys Holland Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship is worth £9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
Eligibility Criteria for Denys Holland Scholarship
To be eligible for Denys Holland Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Hold a valid UCL Student Number
- Hold a valid UCAS Application Number (not UCAS Registration number)
- Hold an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in September 2022, in any department
- Be in financial need
- Be able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university
- Preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies.
How to Apply for Denys Holland Scholarship 2022?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Obtain UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number
- Download application form
- Write motivation letter detailing current outside interests and indicating areas of non-academic activity which you would hope to pursue while a student.
- Provide information on your financial circumstances and other sources of income being sought to fund their studies
- Complete applications and supporting documentations should be submitted by email to: [email protected].
To know more about Denys Holland Scholarship, please visit Official Website.