Brunel University London is pleased to offer Dean’s International Scholarships in Electronic and Electrical Engineering to individuals who aspire to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the UK.
Up to 70 prizes are offered to exceptional and ambitious students interested in pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the university.
- Brunel University London Scholarships 2023
- UNK Latest Loper Scholarships, USA 2023
- LSU Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- University of New Mexico Latest Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- U Southampton Scholarships, UK 2023
- UM Berdie and Irvin Scholarships, Canada 2023
- TU Munich Scholarships, Germany 2022-2023
- Albany University Fellowships, USA 2023
Brunel University London was founded in 1966 and is a public research university in the Uxbridge region of London, England. Brunel University London is the 93rd top engineering and technology university in the world. It is a world-class university with three colleges and three significant research centres in Uxbridge, West London.
What are the benefits of studying at Brunel University London? Brunel University is a global university dedicated to offering education and research that is relevant to the demands of industry and society, as well as ensuring that the United Kingdom contributes to the knowledge base in order to compete on the global stage. Brunel’s research is world-renowned, with numerous highly referenced papers and a significant grant budget. It also has world-class sports facilities, as well as a diverse art center, a Students’ Union, prayer facilities, and on-campus locations.
More About Brunel University
Brunel University London is a public research university in the London borough of Uxbridge. It was named after Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel when it was founded in 1966. Brunel College of Advanced Technology received a royal charter in June 1966 and became Brunel University. The university is frequently referred to as a plate glass university in the United Kingdom.
Brunel University is divided into three colleges, as of August 2014, when the university’s name was changed to Brunel University London. Brunel has about 16,150 students and 2,500 employees, with a total revenue of £237 million in 2019–20, with grants and research contracts accounting for 30% of revenue. The College of Business, Arts, and Social Sciences, the College of Engineering, Design, and Physical Sciences, and the College of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences are the three academic colleges that make up Brunel University.
Brunel University is a member of Universities UK, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, and the European University Association. QS World University Rankings 2022 and Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022 both place the university among the top 400 universities in the world. In 2011, the university was awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize.
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: College of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Postgraduate
- Award: £2,000 fee waiver
- Number of Awards: 70
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Deadline: Applications must be received until early August 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: B.Eng Computer Systems Engineering, B.Eng/M.Eng Electronic, and Electrical Engineering, MSc Sustainable Electrical Power, MSc Wireless and Computer Communications Engineering, MSc Electric Vehicle Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
Receive an offer to study one of the above programmes starting in September 2022.
- Be classed as an overseas fee-paying student based on the UK government regulations.
- Receive an Unconditional Firm offer of a place by the time Scholarships are confirmed in September.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. There is no separate application for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school or bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: All international students must verify their English language proficiency by meeting their English language requirements.
Brunel University London will provide a £2,000 fee waiver to the successful candidates for the academic session 2022/2023.