Keep your studies going in Denmark. There’s good news! The application period for the Danish Government Scholarship is currently open. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for the Danish Government Scholarship 2022, which is completely supported. This scholarship is exclusively available for master’s degree programmes. The scholarship will consist of two parts: a full tuition fee remission and a grant to assist with living expenses, which will total DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
Southern Denmark University is a world-class study institution and one of the top 50 universities in the world. It offers a variety of graduate programmes, including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. The university provides world-class education and is committed to a global perspective at all levels. Denmark’s strong global contexts and opportunities enable student life to thrive in its rich diversity.
All full-degree global learners from EU / EEA nations, as well as Cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest Students, are eligible to apply. The program’s purpose is to provide candidates with full tuition fee waivers and grants in honour of the significant commitment made in their education by international students.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Southern Denmark
- Study in: Denmark
- Courses Offered:
- February intake: 1 September, 2021
- September intake: 1 February, 2022
Danish Government Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will provide two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Government Scholarship
To qualify for Danish Government Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
You must have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English. Exchange students can document it by way of our language requirement form or by way of their secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- The scholarship is open for candidates who are come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- As an exchange or a guest student, you can only follow courses at the master level if you have completed what compares to 180 ECTS credits (i.e. three years of studies) of relevant courses at university level. Check all General entry requirements for all exchange and guest students.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Danish Government Scholarship:
- Supporting Documents: To apply, the applicants must upload all required enclosures to the online application form. Do not send them by email or ordinary mail also, upload Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill in, scan and upload), and upload a copy of your passport or ID card.
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, you need to take admission in the University. All eligible applicants who are offered study place will be automatically considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed. Find more detailed information about the application process, directly under the link – Danish Government Scholarships.
To know more about Danish Government Scholarship, please visit Official Website.