Start your academic study in Thailand. There’s good news! Scholarships at Chulalongkorn University are presently open. We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully funded scholarships. These scholarships are exclusively available to master’s and doctoral students. This scholarship covers 100% of tuition expenses, as well as a monthly stipend and accommodation of 16.000 Baht.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
The University of Chulaloongkorn has taken the lead in implementing interactive collaboration with the international community. In order to strengthen academic collaboration between Thailand and other countries.
To help international students who want to pursue graduate studies at Chulalongkorn University, the university has launched the “Graduate scholarship programme for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries.”
1)The scholarship term cannot be extended.
2)After a scholarship has been granted by the University, scholarships are not allowed to defer the time of scholarship acceptance.
3)During the scholarship term, recipients are not allowed to accept any off-campus employment in Thailand.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Chulalongkorn University
- Study in: Thailand
- Program Period: 2 years for Masters Degree, 3 years for Doctoral Degree.
- Deadline: February 25, 2022, April 23, 2022, June 15, 2022
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law, Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM), Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies, International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR)
- Medical Sciences, Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies and Veterinary Science and Technology
Bangkok Government Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees (Fees/ special fees charged by the faculty or the programme of students’ choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the students and the faculty/ programme is needed).
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 Baht.
- The airfare of each leg that must not exceed 20,000 Baht for students from African countries and 12,000 Baht for students from Asian countries. (Students must pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival to Chulalongkorn University.
Eligibility Criteria for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
To be eligible for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any programme at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 computer-based and IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicant must be not over 35 years of age.
- Faculty members and researchers and academic stuff, who will return to teach/ work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University are preferred.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships?
Please follow below steps to avail this scholarship:
(1) Choose the international program Here
(2) Download and fill the application form Here
(3) Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the faculty/programme of their choice before the deadline set by the university’s office of academic affairs.
(4) Applicants must be screened and recruited by the faculty/ programme of their choice before their names are forward to the office of academic affairs, Chulalongkorn University.
(5) All relevant application documents which have been screened by the faculty/ programme must arrive at the office of academic affairs before deadline.
(6) Announcement of succeed applicants at academic.chula.ac.th
- Applicant must have completed a Bachelors degree or a Masters degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying. A degree certificate must be submitted with their application.
- An academic transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended.An official academic transcript must be submitted with their application.
- A completed application form with 1-inch photograph attached.
- CV / Resume
- Valid passport
- Recommendation letter/Reference Letter: Two letters of recommendation from the head, the director or the dean of the institution of the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors.
- Medical report: A medical certificate confirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country.
To know more about Chulalongkorn University Scholarships, please visit Official Website.