The Master’s Degree Scholarships are available to all overseas students, and the (CGI) Chulabhorn Graduate Institute is happy to announce them. Applications are now being accepted for the 2022–2023 academic year.
All overseas applicants under 30 with laboratory research experience, a relevant bachelor’s degree, and a cumulative GPA in the sciences of at least 2.75 are eligible to apply for this grant. They must submit an application to Chulabhorn Graduate Institute for a master’s degree. The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute scholarship grant will pay for both the tuition and an 8,000 Baht monthly stipend.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institution made up of lecturers from renowned Thai institutions as well as the Chulabhorn Research Institute. It comes in 131st place overall. Members from academic and scientific institutes from throughout the world are also included.
- U Southampton Scholarships, UK 2023
- UM Berdie and Irvin Scholarships, Canada 2023
- TU Munich Scholarships, Germany 2022-2023
- Albany University Fellowships, USA 2023
- Oxford University Clarendon Fully Funded Scholarships, UK 2023
Why do you want to attend Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) to study?
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) aspires to academic and research excellence on a global scale and serves as a hub for creating and nurturing high-quality science and technology workers for Thailand and the Asia Pacific area. In order to become future leaders in research and innovation for the benefit of society, students at CGI learn how to be creative and critical thinkers as well as how to apply these talents to their scientific studies.
More About Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI)
A interdisciplinary post-graduate academic institution, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) includes academics from the Chulabhorn Research Institute (CRI), other top universities in Thailand, as well as from academic and research organisations throughout the globe. It belongs to the Princess Chulabhorn Walailak-inspired Chulabhorn Royal Academy (CRA).
In honour of Professor Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol’s 48th birthday, a private graduate institution called the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) was founded in 2005. On December 28, 2005, it was formally founded as an independent higher education facility with the Ministry of Education’s blessing. Professor Princess Chulabhorn served as the Institute Council’s Chancellor at this time.
CGI Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition Fee and Monthly Allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand.
- Application Deadline: The application period will end in September 2022. Interested students must apply accordingly.
Eligibility For CGI Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health All countries, Chemical Sciences, or Environmental Toxicology at the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- The applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are first required to complete an application form for admission and send it to [email protected]. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Full Academic Transcript.
- Three Recommendation Letters.
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study.
- Medical History Report.
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, and Environmental Sciences. Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized language proficiency tests (TOEFL, IELTS).
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) will select the winners and award them this scholarship covering the full tuition fee and a monthly allowance of 8,000 Baht/Month.