Begin your academic study in the United Arab Emirates. There’s good news! Scholarships for Canadian Universities in Dubai are now available. We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
For international students, the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2022-2023 is a partially sponsored scholarship. This scholarship is exclusively available to undergraduate and graduate students. This scholarship provides a tuition cost waiver of up to 50%.
The following scholarships are available through Canadian University Dubai:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
Canadian University Dubai (CUD) was established in 2006 to deliver outstanding academic programs based on Canadian curriculum and education principles, and to provide a gateway for students to pursue higher education, research and employment opportunities in Canada.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Canadian University Dubai
- Study in: UAE
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: The scholarship application deadline for the fall semester is July 1st. The scholarship application deadline for the spring semester is December 20th.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship will provide tuition reduction of up to 40%.
Also Apply for Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship (Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS /TOEFL is not mandatory)
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship
To qualify for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- For Financial Hardship Scholarship, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships are valid for one semester only.
- Students can reapply each semester to continue their scholarship.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters
- For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 75%.
- Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be required to contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the University.
Also check Fully Funded Orange Knowledge Programme and avail the opportunity to study in Netherlands.
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship:
- In case you are a freshman, you will need first to check the admission requirements Here.
- Apply for the Canadian University from Here.
- Fill in the Scholarship application form Here.
- You will need to provide it with all supporting documents:
- Completed application form
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents)
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling
- Note: All documentation will be kept confidential. Any application with incomplete documentation cannot be considered by the scholarship committee when awarding the Financial Hardship Scholarships.
- Email your scholarship application form (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all previous supporting documents to [email protected]
To know more about Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, please visit Official Website.