Begin your academic journey in the United Kingdom. There’s good news! The MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University is now open. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students are eligible to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022. This scholarship will grant £30,000 in financial aid to cover tuition fees, as well as travel and lodging expenses associated to the internship.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
The Cambridge MBA is one of the most prominent business programmes in the world, delivered at one of the most distinguished universities in the world.
Scholarship awardees join Pembroke College, the third oldest and most prestigious college in the country. Once every two years, the Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is awarded for a one-year course at Cambridge University’s Judge Business School.
- Level of Study: MBA (Masters)
- Institution(s): University of Cambridge
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Business Administration
- Program Period: 1 years
- Deadline: May 15, 2022
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Financial aid amounting to £30,000 towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Eligibility Criteria for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship
To qualify for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
How to Apply for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship:
- Check Cambridge requirements and apply for the program from here
- Send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected].
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
To know more about Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, please visit Official Website.