Pursue your studies in the United States. There’s good news! The Presidential Scholarship at Boston University is presently open. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
The Presidential Scholarship at Boston University for the years 2022-2023 is an undergraduate scholarship. This scholarship will cover the cost of your course fees in the amount of $25000 each year and is renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
The Presidential Scholarship is awarded each year by the Board of Admissions to incoming first-year students who have excelled academically. Presidential Scholars are not only among our most academically gifted students, but they also achieve outside of the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities.
Boston University is a Boston, Massachusetts-based private research university. Through its 18 schools and colleges, students can enrol in a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programmes. More than 300 programmes of study are available at Boston University, as well as the possibility to develop a successful profession. All students and alumni benefit from this university’s excellent learning environment and career services.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Boston University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: 2022 (annual)
Boston University Presidential Scholarship provide $25,000 per academic year to international undergraduate applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for Boston University Presidential Scholarship
To be eligible for Boston University Presidential Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school class.
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities.
- International students are considered for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be an incoming first-year student at Boston university.
How to Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship:
- Apply to Boston university through the Common or Coalition Application.
- Students must submit their application for admission and all supporting credentials.
- Secondary School Records ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades).
- English Proficiency Testing Results (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Teacher Recommendation.
- Documentation of Financial Support.
Note: No additional essays or application forms are required. Students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship must submit official results of either the SAT or the ACT.
To know more about Boston University Presidential Scholarship, please visit Official Website.