In order to further your education, you should pursue to Italy. There’s good news! Bocconi University Scholarships are now accepting applications.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for Bocconi University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully funded scholarships. These scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate studies. These scholarships include a full tuition waiver of up to € 12,000 per year (undergraduate) and € 13,000 per year (graduate) as well as housing.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- Queen Elizabeth Latest Scholarships-2022
- Latest Masters & PhD MOFCOM Scholarship, China, 2022
- Neufert-Foundation Masters Scholarships, Germany, 2022
The University has long been committed to an investment programme that supports these students, with the goal of making higher education accessible to all brilliant and deserving students. Our ever-expanding financial aid system is merit-based as well as need-based.
Scholarships are given out based on academic achievement. Bocconi University is committed to providing outstanding higher education to deserving students. The prizes give recipients with essential financial assistance, ensuring that students, regardless of their financial benefits, can benefit from a high-quality academic experience.
Bocconi goes beyond credentials and pushes you to discover more about yourself.
The principles of social and economic progress guided the founding of Bocconi University. We continue to encourage students to pursue their goals while preserving strong ethics and values more than a century later.
Our programmes nurture and challenge students who are eager to learn and grow both inside and outside of the classroom. From sports clubs like football, basketball, and water polo to performing arts, yoga, and relaxation techniques, we provide a variety of extracurricular programmes that help to improve confidence, leadership, and team-working skills.
We are based in a culturally rich city, and our students have access to a world of art, music, and drama. Every year, in conjunction with international artists and important galleries, our Bocconi Art Gallery initiative shines a light on contemporary art.
Our students graduate from Bocconi with a high-quality education and a broad awareness of the world’s wonders and possibilities.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Bocconi University
- Study in: Milan, Italy
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Bachelor Program or Master of Science Program offered at the University.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program.
- Deadline: For Undergraduate (April, 2022). For Masters (April, 2022 / May, 2022)
Bocconi University Scholarships provide the recipient with following benefits:
- The Bocconi International Award consists of a 50% tuition reduction for both Undergraduate and Graduate level.
- The Merit Award includes a full tuition waiver, worth up to approximately € 12,000 per year (for Undergraduate) and € 13,000 per year (for Graduate). A limited number of students may also be assigned free accommodation in one of the Bocconi Residences.
- The awards will be automatically renewed for maximum of 2 years (for Undergraduate) or the second year (Graduate) provided the required minimum academic progress are met.
Eligibility Criteria for Bocconi University Scholarships
To qualify for Bocconi University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Outstanding International Applicants who are admitted to the first year of a Bachelor Program or Master of Science program at Bocconi and whose academic profile is considered to be amongst the top applicants will be considered for a Bocconi Merit and International Awards based on the admission’s application submitted to Bocconi University.
How to Apply for Bocconi University Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- You must apply to a Undergraduate or Graduate Program at Bocconi University.
- A separate scholarship application will not be required.
- The evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement.
- In addition to academic achievement, the complete dossier provided to the Admissions office will be evaluated.
To know more about Bocconi University Scholarships, please visit official websites: