Through the Fabian Wagner Filmmaking International Scholarships, BIMM Institute is supporting a great opportunity. Applications are presently being accepted by the university for the academic year 2022–2023.
The selected candidates’ costs for the Bachelor (Hons) Filmmaking programme at the BIMM Institute will be covered by this scholarship. Starting in September 2022, the chosen candidate will be awarded a full scholarship for their entire three-year course of study.
The BIMM Institute is the biggest and most well-connected music institute in Europe, with 8 colleges spread throughout vibrant musical regions in the UK and Europe. For more than 35 years, BIMM Institute has equipped its students with the knowledge and skills needed to meet the demands of the music business, allowing them to graduate feeling prepared for the workforce.
- LSBU Latest Scholarships, UK 2022-2023
- Silesian University Scholarships, Poland 2022-2023
- Innsbruck University Scholarships, Austria 2022-2023
- Meredith College Scholarships, USA 2022-2023
- Cameron Impact Scholarship, USA 2022-2023
- Tongarewa Scholarship, New Zealand 2022-2023
- USF International Scholarships, USA 2023
What makes the BIMM Institute a good place to study?
At BIMM Institute, cutting-edge, up-to-date, and industry-driven programmes are created and taught, and students have the opportunity to interact with business executives during special sessions. In addition to offering its students engaging, practical experiences that aid in helping them find their way in the music business, BIMM Institute offers the highest calibre academic education available.
More About BIMM Institute
The BIMM Institute is a collection of eight autonomous institutions with more than 7,000 students in Brighton, Bristol, Dublin, Birmingham, Manchester, Berlin, Hamburg, and London that focuses on providing creative education.
The Brighton Institute of Modern Music, or BIMM, was established in Brighton, England, in 2001. 2008 saw the launch of BIMM Bristol. According to its website, the BIMM Group purchased Tech Music School London (TMS) in 2010. The group then built BIMM Dublin in 2011 and BIMM Manchester in 2013. BIMM Berlin opened in 2015, and BIMM Birmingham opened in 2017. 2019 saw the opening of the most recent college, BIMM Hamburg.
The organisation changed its name to the British and Irish Modern Music Institute (BIMM Institute) in October 2014. The Fulham-based BIMM London has recently absorbed Tech Music School. Since launching the colleges in Berlin and Hamburg, the firm has dispensed with the initials BIMM to represent the fact that it is no longer solely “British and Irish,” and now refers to itself as simply BIMM Institute in all publications.
The UK Colleges in Brighton, Bristol, and London were satisfactorily evaluated by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education in 2012, and the Group joined UCAS as a full member (QAA). The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) examined BIMM Limited, Brighton, Bristol, and Manchester successfully for educational supervision in 2016 and applauded them for the calibre of their student learning experiences.
In 2020, Intermediate Capital Group acquired The BIMM Group.
BIMM Institute Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: BIMM Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in UK and Europe.
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship application deadline is 5th August 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Bachelor (Hons) Filmmaking programme at the BIMM Institute.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You are eligible for EU-fees as an EU national or a permanent resident of an EU country
- You have received and accepted an offer of study for September 2022 entry onto the BA (Hons) Filmmaking course at BIMM Institute Berlin.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made online via the university portal. Students are required to submit a scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The questions should be responded to in the English language, and answer the following questions:
- Can you describe a particular filmmaker whose career progression you admire, and why?
- How do you feel Equality & Diversity issues can be addressed within the film industry?
- What are your career goals?
- Who are your film and creative influences?
- Please? include links to any evidence of your work supporting your essay, e.g., links to social media ?around releases/demos, events/videos you have created, stream of a show/blogs you have written/ articles you have published, mood boards/websites you have designed, press releases/EPKs you have created and any references from placements or internships.
- Admission Requirements: Students must fulfill all requirements for admission at BIMM.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language proficiency requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, etc., are accepted at BIMM.
The scholarship will cover the tuition fee of the Bachelor of Filmmaking programme undertaken by the selected students at BIMM Institute.