There’s good news! Beiersdorf Internships are now accepting applications. We will go through the details of this internship programme, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students are welcome to apply for Beiersdorf Internships 2022. The internship will last between 3 and 6 months. Beiersdorf Internships will cover the cost of the certificate, as well as airfare and lodging.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
Since 1882, Beiersdorf has been committed to skin care. We’ve earned trust over the years by remaining close to our customers and providing new skin care brands that are suited to their specific needs. We collaborate as a global team with one goal in mind: to make people feel beautiful in their own skin. Everywhere. Every single day. As we move forward, our goal is to become the world’s leading skin care firm.
To various people, making people feel beautiful in their own skin implies different things. As a result, our three global skin care brands – NIVEA, Eucerin, and La Prairie – cater to a wide range of needs and operate in a variety of areas, including mass market, dermocosmetics, and luxury.
Beiersdorf Internship Summary
- Institution: Beiersdorf
- Locations: Check locations of available internships here
- Internship Focused Areas: Click here to check all the available internship areas
- Internship Period: Three to six months
- Deadline: It’s best to apply approximately six months before your desired start date
Beiersdorf Internship Benefits
Beiersdorf Internships will cover your travel and accommodation costs.
- Career counseling and development talk
- Online networking platform
- Workshops and networking events
- Direct information about job openings at Beiersdorf
Eligibility Criteria for Beiersdorf Internships
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Beiersdorf Internships:
- Required Languages: English. You have no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The final phase of your degree is just around the corner.
- You have already been able to gather relevant practical experience.
- You have been abroad during your studies or internships.
- You impress with a strong personality and take independent initiative, as well as being reliable and goal-oriented.
How to Apply for Beiersdorf Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Beiersdorf Internships:
(1) Fill in the application through the online system. You’ll need to upload the following documents:
- Last transcript of records/internship certificates.
- Please note that the total size of all uploaded documents Should not exceed 5 MB.
(2) You will have to do an online test for 1 hour.
(3) The best candidates will be invited for interview.
To know more about Beiersdorf Internships, please visit Official Website