Continue your education in Australia. There’s good news! A scholarship from the Australian Government Research Training Program is presently available.
We will go over the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process in this article. A fully financed scholarship for international students is the Australia Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2022-2023. This scholarship is available for master’s and doctoral studies. The RTP scholarship gives a monthly stipend, as well as tuition fees and allowances to help students with the costs of pursuing a higher degree through research.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Copenhagen University Scholarship, Denmark-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- Queen Elizabeth Latest Scholarships-2022
- Latest Masters & PhD MOFCOM Scholarship, China, 2022
- Neufert-Foundation Masters Scholarships, Germany, 2022
Participating universities run the Research Training Program (RTP) on behalf of the Department of Education and Training. The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) ended on December 31, 2016, and was replaced by the Research Training Program (RTP) on January 1, 2017.
Check out the Netherlands Government Scholarships to get free living expenses, tuition fees, visas, roundtrip travel tickets, and health insurance.
The RTP provides block funds to higher education providers (HEPs) on a calendar year basis to support both domestic and international students pursuing Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees, sometimes known as higher degrees by research (HDRs). RTP Scholarship applications must be sent directly to participating universities. Each university has its own application and selection process; for further information on how to apply for the RTP scheme, please contact your preferred university directly.
The RTP program’s goals are to provide flexible funding to support the training of domestic and international students pursuing postgraduate research students at Australian universities, as well as to produce graduates with the skills needed to pursue employment in academia and other fields.
The programme encourages university-industry and other research end-users to collaborate. The Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching website has information about starting a postgraduate research degree and university courses. The Study Assist website provides general information regarding student support options. Students can also find answers to their questions in the form of frequently asked questions.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Participating Universities
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Masters by research degree or Doctorate Degree offered by participating Universities in Australia.
- Program Period: RTP scholarships are available for a maximum period of two years for a research masters or a minimum of three years, up to a maximum of four years (at the discretion of the HEP) for a research doctorate degree.
- Deadline: Varies, April-Oct (annual)
Also Apply for DAAD Scholarship and get a monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- An RTP Stipend to assist students with their living costs while undertaking a higher degree by research.
- An RTP Fees Offset pays for the tuition fees of a higher degree by research (HDR) student that would otherwise have been paid by the student. This requires that a university to fully offset tuition fee applicable for a student. This is not a stipend.
- RTP Allowances to assist students with ancillary costs of a higher degree by research (HDR). This includes relocation costs to undertake a HDR, HDR thesis printing and academic publication costs and health cover costs for recipients and their dependents.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Government Research Training Program
To be eligible to receive Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Be enrolled in an accredited higher degree by research course.
- The basic eligibility criteria for an RTP are listed in Section 1.5 of the Commonwealth Scholarships Guidelines (Research).
How to Apply for Australian Government Research Training Program?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program:
- Applications for RTP Scholarships need to be made directly to participating universities.
- Each university has its own application and selection process, please contact your chosen university directly to discuss how to apply for the RTP scheme.
- The deadline varies per university but is around April-October each year.
- It is important to read the Frequently Asked Questions and visit the website of the University where you intend to apply and the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Also Apply for Chevening Scholarship and get university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances
To know more about Australian Government Research Training Program, please visit Official Website.