Pursue your studies in the United States. Good news! The Auburn University at Montgomery (AUM) Scholarship for International Undergraduates is currently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
The AUM Scholarship for International Undergraduates is a fully financed undergraduate scholarship for international students. Students can get up to $2,000 each year with this scholarship.
International Undergraduate AUM Scholarships are open for international students wishing to pursue graduate studies at Auburn University in the 2022-2023 academic year. Students can receive up to $2,000 per year ($1,000 for each semester of the autumn and spring semesters) through this scholarship.
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- University of Auckland Scholarships, New Zealand, 2022
- Latest Yangzhou University Scholarships, China, 2022-23
- Latest Scholarship in University of Bologna, Italy, 2022
- Brunei Darussalam Government Awards, 2022-23
- Latest China’s Hubei Government Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Scholarships, 2022
Incoming and present international students are eligible for the International Student Scholarships. Students who pay full out-of-state tuition can seek for scholarships for undergraduate status. The scholarship is awarded solely for tuition and is based on academic merit.
Auburn University in Montgomery is a fast-growing university in the heart of Alabama’s lively state capital. Take our word for it: The Princeton Review has named us one of the top colleges in the Southeast, and U.S. News & World Report recently placed us No. 22 among regional universities in the South for undergraduate teaching quality, and No. 38 among all public institutions in the region.
Montgomery, Alabama’s Auburn University at Montgomery (AUM) is a public university. As a member of the Auburn University system, it is managed by the Auburn University Board of Trustees, which was established by an act of the Alabama Legislature in 1967. AUM provides over 90 undergraduate, graduate, specialty, and doctorate study programmes.
In 2018, the university has around 5,200 students enrolled. Act 403 of the Alabama Legislature established AUM in 1967. Dr. H. Hanly Funderburk, Jr. was named vice president and chief administrator of the newly established university in March 1968. In September 1969, AUM opened its doors to roughly 600 students in the old Alabama Extension Center on Bell Street, next to Maxwell Air Force Base.
The university moved to a 500-acre (2.0 km2) campus on the McLemore Plantation tract, 7 miles (11 kilometres) east of downtown Montgomery, two years later. The Administration/Library building and Goodwyn Hall, which housed classrooms and faculty offices, were the first two structures on campus.
Since 1978, AUM has been accredited as an operationally distinct institution from Auburn University by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
AUM Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Auburn University at Montgomery
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: July 15, 2022.
- Nursing and Health Science
- Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- Business For more information about the opportunities focus area from here.
- Scholarship Coverage
Auburn University International Undergrad AUM Scholarships provides the recipients below benefits:
- $2,000 a year ($1,000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters)
Eligibility Criteria for Auburn University International Undergrad AUM Scholarships
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Auburn University International Undergrad AUM Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries.
- High school GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale.
- 68 or higher on TOEFL IBT.
- 520 or higher on TOEFL ITP OR PBT.
- 6.0 on IELTS.
- Applicants must be International students.
How to Apply for Auburn University International Undergrad AUM Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Auburn University International Undergrad AUM Scholarships:
- Applicants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Steps to Applying at AUM:
- create an account here. This will allow you to start an application and finish it later or to check your application status. Undergraduate applications are FREE.
- Complete and submit your online application.
- Have your transcripts, test scores (ACT or SAT), or other supplemental material indicated on the application sent to Once we receive your completed application and supplemental materials, we will review your information and get back to you with a decision. Decisions will come via email and hard mail.
- After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form from “APPLY NOW”.