The ASU SignatureCare Emergency Center College Scholarships are being offered by Arizona State University to assist aspiring American medical students. The ASU scholarship programme is offered for the 2022–2023 school year.
Only medical students enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes will be eligible for this prize. This $1,000 award will be given to a deserving student who has a passion for their chosen career.
Public research university Arizona State University (ASU) is committed to academic excellence and accessibility. The top-performing alumni are motivated by ASU’s nationally rated programmes, which have also positioned the university. Arizona is a school that has consistently received praise for its excellent educational offerings and amazing value. Here, top instructors and students work together to find novel solutions to pressing issues and make the world a better place.
- LSBU Latest Scholarships, UK 2022-2023
- Silesian University Scholarships, Poland 2022-2023
- Innsbruck University Scholarships, Austria 2022-2023
- Meredith College Scholarships, USA 2022-2023
- Cameron Impact Scholarship, USA 2022-2023
- Tongarewa Scholarship, New Zealand 2022-2023
- USF International Scholarships, USA 2023
Why did you decide to attend Arizona State University (ASU)?
By offering research opportunities, internships, and entrepreneurial chances, ASU equips students for success. This outstanding US university provides its students with an amazing education by combining affordable tuition with a top-notch curriculum.
More About Arizona State University (ASU)
Public research university Arizona State University (ASU) is located in the Phoenix metropolitan region. The 13th Arizona Territorial Legislature established ASU, one of the country’s biggest public institutions, in 1885.
ASU, one of three institutions administered by the Arizona Board of Regents, is a participant in the Universities Research Association and is categorised as a “Doctoral University with Very High Research Activity” by that organisation.
90,000 undergraduates and approximately 20,000 postgraduates take classes at ASU on its five campuses and four regional learning centres around Arizona, and more than 38,000 of them attend programmes online.
ASU provides 350 degree choices from its 17 colleges, more than 170 cross-discipline centres and institutes, and more than 400 graduate degree and certificate programmes for undergraduate students. In the NCAA Division I Pac-12 Conference, the Arizona State Sun Devils play in 26 varsity-level sports and are home to more than 1,100 officially recognised student groups.
5 Nobel laureates, 6 MacArthur Fellows, 10 Pulitzer Prize winners, 9 members of the National Academy of Engineering, 23 members of the National Academy of Sciences, 26 members of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, 40 Guggenheim fellows, 151 fellows of the National Endowment for the Humanities, and 279 American scholars participating in the Fulbright Program were among the more than 4,700 scholars on the faculty of ASU as of January 2022.
- University or Organization: Arizona State University (ASU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by August 15, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degrees will be awarded in any medical programme offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to log in to the university’s application portal to apply. Interested students need to fill out the scholarship application form. Each applicant must submit their essay and video via email to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 700-word essay.
- 30-second video.
- Official high-school transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have submitted a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good knowledge of the English language (writing, reading, and speaking).
The selected students will be rewarded $1,000 towards the cost of a degree study at Arizona State University.