Begin your academic journey in Lebanon. There’s good news! The scholarship at the American University of Beirut is now open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process in this article. The American University of Beirut (AUB) offers full scholarships to international students in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- Queen Elizabeth Latest Scholarships-2022
- Latest Masters & PhD MOFCOM Scholarship, China, 2022
- Neufert-Foundation Masters Scholarships, Germany, 2022
The programme awards full scholarships to academically promising graduate and undergraduate students with low financial resources who are sensitive to community concerns, environmentally conscious, and confident in their abilities to make a difference.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the American University of Beirut is open to overseas students interested in pursuing a graduate degree in Lebanon. The American University of Beirut (AUB) is offering complete graduate study scholarships in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB strives to equip young people to be change agents in their communities, countries, and regions. The programme requires scholars to attend a variety of workshops, courses, and field activities in addition to their degree courses.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): The American University of Beirut
- Study in: Beirut, Lebanon
- Program Period: Differs according to your program
- Deadline: March, 2022 / Nov, 2021
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Applied Energy
- Arab and Middle Eastern History
- Arabic Language and Literature
- Art History and Curating
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Clinical Psychology
- Computational Science
- Computer Science
- Eco-system Management
- Educational Management and Leadership Diplomas
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Energy Studies
- Engineering Management
- English Language
- English Literature
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Policy Planning
- Environmental Technology
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Financial Economics
- Food Safety
- Food Security
- Food Technology
- Human Morphology
- Human Resource Management
- Islamic Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics MS FM
- Plant Protection
- Plant Science
- Political Studies
- Population Health
- Poultry Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Public Health Nutrition
- Public Policy and International Affairs
- Rural Community Development
- Special Education
- Theoretical Physics
- Transnational American Studies
- Teaching Diploma (Teaching of Arabic, Health Education, Elementary Education, Informatics Education, Mathematics Education, Science Education, Teaching of Social Studies, Teaching of English as a foreign language)
- Urban Design
- Urban Planning and Policy
The program provides full scholarships to graduate and undergraduate academically promising students with limited financial capacity and who are sensitive to their communities’ concerns, proactive in their environment, and believers in their ability to make a difference.
Eligibility Criteria for AUB’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
To be eligible for AUB’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, &Other Countries from Africa.
- Graduate scholarships are open to nationals of Africa, Lebanon and Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon.
- Selection and admission are based on: Academic promise, financial disadvantage, leadership potential and the desire to give back and go back to one’s community.
- Official university transcript(s) – All levels.
- Graduate Application (apply online).
- 2 recommendation letters.
- IELTS or TOEFL are required.
- GMAT is required for the MBA program. GRE is required for some majors at the Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
- Application fees ($50 or L.L.75,000).
How to Apply for AUB’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program?
Please follow below steps to avail AUB’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program:
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account below.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- If residing in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese), fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program and submit it by March 19, 2021 here.
- If residing in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese), fill out for every employed family member Form A, and for every self-employed member Form B.
- If applying from Africa, fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program by March 19, 2021 here.
To know more about AUB’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, please visit official website: