Tuition Scholarships at Abdullah Gül University (AGU) are open to international students from all over the world who plan to study undergraduate studies at Abdullah Gül University (AGU) in Turkey in the academic year 2022-2023.
Depending on your financial position, the AGU scholarship will only cover the tuition payments.
AGU developed an innovative Global Challenge Curriculum (GLB) comprised of one mandatory course and several elective courses taught throughout the four undergraduate academic years as a research university seeking solutions to global challenges and aiming to develop citizens who can contribute to societies and shape the future (AGU Mission Statement).
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- University of Auckland Scholarships, New Zealand, 2022
- Latest Yangzhou University Scholarships, China, 2022-23
- Latest Scholarship in University of Bologna, Italy, 2022
These classes concentrate on global issues, such as the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
The university of Abdullah Gül (AGU) was established in 2010. It has five schools and 14 Bachelor and Master’s degree programmes to choose from. AGU is a new generation university that attempts to combine a university’s three purposes of societal impact, research, and education into one. We’ll come up with a philosophy called the AGUWAYS as a result of our blending.
In the blending process, AGUWAYS places a premium on societal impact. Global challenges encapsulate societal impact, and the course is designed around and serves as an introduction to global challenges. Furthermore, through embracing real-world situations, AGUWAYS aspires to foster competency in blending changing, knowing, and learning.
AGU Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Abdullah Gül University (AGU)
- Study in: Turkey
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: 4 years.
- Deadline: August 06, 2022
- Engineering (Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial)
- Business Administration
- Political Science and International Relations
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
For more information about opportunities click here.
AGU Scholarship Coverage
Abdullah Gül University Tuition Scholarship will provide the recipients with below benefits:
- These scholarships will cover only the entire duration of the program the student applied for.
- Students will remain responsible for paying their housing, health insurance, and transportation costs.
- When an Undergraduate student is accepted to AGU, he/she has 7 days to pay his pre-registration fee 500$ or 1528.5 TL or 1155 TL for Business students / or 1026.5 TL for International Relations and Political Science students), which corresponds to their first semester tuition fee, in order to secure his/her position at AGU. This pre-registration fee will then be deducted from their total Package.
- For more information about the costs and fees of each school from here.
To be eligible for Abdullah Gül University (AGU) Tuition Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- International Exams (e.g. SAT, ACT, GCE A-Levels, IB).
- High School results.
- English Proficiency (TOEFL iBT certificate).
- Awards/Certificates (extra-curricular activities).
- Quality of your Statement of Purpose.
Note: For more information about the requirements for each country from here.
How to Apply for Abdullah Gül University Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Abdullah Gül University Scholarship:
(1) Register on the official website.
(2) Attach these documents:
- Original High School Diploma and Exam Results
- Acceptance Letter sent by AGU
- Equivalency Diploma/Certificate (Denklik Belgesi)
- Valid Passport and a copy of it
- 4 Color Photos: 4,5 x 3,5 cm biometric photos must have been taken in the past 6 months
- Bank Receipt of the Paid Semester Tuition Fee (or paid dormitory fee)
- English Language Exam
- A proof of Health Insurance Plan covering the student in Turkey from the registration date until the January following registration to the University (at least)
- Exam Score Document: Verified copy of the exam result used for application. (The School, Embassy, Consulate or Notary Public may be the verification authority)
- The photocopy of the page of the passport with the photograph of the candidate, as well as the page bearing the passport expiry date, if not provided on the passport photo page
- High school transcripts showing all courses taken and grades received. (The official transcript certified by the high school should be submitted during enrolment if admitted)
- TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language − TOEFL (PBT) 537, TWE 4.0 − Computer based TOEFL (CBT) 203, TWE 4.0 − İnternet based TOEFL (IBT) 75, TWE 19
To know more about Abdullah Gül University Scholarship, please visit Official Website.